Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yay for T.V.!



I'm making this dress. The red one with white trim. I'll take a pic when I'm done but for now, this will be an homage to my favorite background noise for sewing...the tele! Mom is always asking me what's on tv. You all know how much I love QAF and X-Files and maybe you know I quit The O.C., but here are some of my new favorite shows! yay!



1. Scrubs(ies!): Too funny. Warning! You might not get anything done. NBC, Thursdays.



2. I Love New York: This girl should be my new best friend. VH1, Mondays.



Some other things that are on. Good (or not) you can pretty much be sure i'm watching...


Top Chef. Bravo, Wednesdays.









Six Feet Under (Network replays). Bravo, Mondays













American Idol, how you tease. Fox, Tuesdays.






The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. Both great. Comedy Central, Nightly.







Sewing with Nancy. She's so crafty! And her face is fascinating...what?









Craft Corner Deathmatch! Replays various dates and times, Style Network.



Paul, as swol as Bobby Lashley is, stop bringing in new people and giving them the belt. Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). Sci-fi, Tuesdays.

0 comments: