We watched the movie Coraline and I made dollies.
Grace loved hers so much!
Actually this one's mine.
Homemade Wheat Bread.
Not super successful. Very dense. I blame the yeast.
Vanilla Sugar
It smells so good, I just want to swim in it.
Grace loved hers so much!
Actually this one's mine.Homemade Wheat Bread.
Not super successful. Very dense. I blame the yeast.Vanilla Sugar
It smells so good, I just want to swim in it.We slip a couple slices of raw bacon in ours to cook. It adds a level.
Blood Orange Sorbet
For the True Blood finale. So exciting! So yummy.
I'm so excited for season three already.
Here's my pick for Alcide:
Jeffery Dean Morgan. Ting!
Guess what you get when you bake, dice, blend and strain an entire pumpkin through a cheesecloth.
A quart and a half of pumpkin puree. And some toasted seeds.
Oh, and I finished my arts & crafts project.
You say finished, I say put down for a bit. I will pick this up later but that may be an entirely different blog.
Next rainy weekend...
Popcorn Cupcakes!
Just call us the domestic duo...maybe not so dynamic.
Blood Orange Sorbet
For the True Blood finale. So exciting! So yummy.I'm so excited for season three already.
Here's my pick for Alcide:
Jeffery Dean Morgan. Ting!Guess what you get when you bake, dice, blend and strain an entire pumpkin through a cheesecloth.
A quart and a half of pumpkin puree. And some toasted seeds.Oh, and I finished my arts & crafts project.
Next rainy weekend...
Popcorn Cupcakes!Just call us the domestic duo...maybe not so dynamic.

0 comments:
Post a Comment