Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Inside my studio

Here are the ten questions (compiled by Bernard Pivot) that James Lipton asks every guest on Inside the Actors Studio,

1. What is your favorite word?





like forests, smartass

2.What is your least favorite word?



dont tell me...


3. What turns you on?



a sense of one

4. What turns you off?




Ugh, there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance


5. What is your favorite curse word?


and loud

6. What sound or noise do you love?



it's contagious!

7. What sound or noise do you hate?


especially when they can't but try anyways.


8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?



Ah yes. Of any kind. Preferrably a princess.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?



would not like to be around sickies, or see your insides


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?


something to that effect anyways... followed by I have answers for you.
I feel I have to explain that last answer. I will. Soon.

0 comments: