Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Random thoughts from June

For your reading pleasure, and no one reads this anyways, I have published a small collection of random thoughts from the month of June. These were all written on post-its and stuffed in my purse for this express purpose. See how I care for you, imaginary reader?

Some Random Thoughts collected from the month of June:

Sometimes i get scared that thunder is the blast wave rolling towards me.

At my best, i am reckless. The rest of the time, i am clumsy.

Sometimes i seriously wonder if i am my own version of the truman show. no word yet as to whether this is from my intense paranoia, self-absorption or both. more to come.

Special k commercial says girls who eat breakfast weigh less. i think girls who weigh less don't have to worry about skipping meals. so duh, they eat breakfast.

If i was a cat, i'd never have to get migraines. i'd like that.

Nothing bums me out like pulling in behind a jesus car. well, ok thats not true but i hate jesus bumper stickers.

Did you know that everytime I go into a chain music store, I take and hide all of the Jeff Buckley albums? Betcha didn't.

I do not ever want to know what is really in my hot dog, thanks.

I saw a "news" story saying Kelly Clarkson is still looking for Mr. Right. Hello, can you say dating show?!!?

I always feel good whenever I recycle our old printer cartridges but then I am perplexed upon opening the new ones and finding tons of individually wrapped packaging. Wasteful much?

My computer always starts to drag around 2:45pm. Can anyone tell me why?

I like my lips after I've eaten something.

Every minute of every hour, i love a sunflower.

There are a few JB songs that continue to allude me. Meaning I have been hunting for years and years but never successfully captured them. Most of these are covers. 'Hey Little Schoolgirl' is one. If you have any, please share.

When the universe begins to contract, will time go backwards?

Most disney movies are too sad to watch. Especially Dumbo. It really bugs me.

There are two types of drivers. Both annoy me.

What the hell happened to Kirk Cameron? He's so creepy now.

I am more afraid of the fixtures in the bathrooms (doorknobs, sink handles) then i am of the toilet.

When I'm getting a manicure and they put you under the uv light to dry, I like to pretend I am playing piano.

Maybe I do want to be some butter.

Normally, I am allergic to Christians.

Other jobs I would like to try: Sausage historian, Beach Chair Rental Person, Advertising design,

Mental note(s) to self: must learn how to type properly, or at least without curling pinky finger in air. Must see Muse live somewhere, wankers only play in Europe. Must see Honeycut live somewhere, bastards only play in Cali. Must start soul train at next party.

Am considering Muse's "Invincible" as possible wedding procession song.


what do you think? Am I utterly insane? Good.

0 comments: