Thursday, October 02, 2008

You Look Fat

This morning, the first thing my chef said to me was "Looks like someone is gaining some weight!". Then later she said it was because my skirt is tight. Like that makes it any better? Yesterday, I overheard her tell Jacques who was in the bathroom, "Looks like someone's got the runs this morning". Who taught this lady manners? Seriously. Aren't there things you're just not supposed to say out loud? Well there should be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O.K. … I appreciate your rants and REAMS as much as the next BUT REALLY… isn't it interesting that one moment you rant to everyone how you don't like speaking on the phone and then ream people for NOT returning your phone calls? ?? ??

If you send ME a food stamp I'll call you.

Unknown said...

Regarding "You look Fat."

I only have one word to say to you… Fiber.