Let's do this in the shortest, easiest to read but still informative way possible, yes? The traditional week in picture show!
Saturday: Fly to Tampa. Picked up by Hannah. Shopping. Mani/pedi's. Lunch. Liquor Store. Home. Champagne. Girl Talk. Bed.
Sunday: Wake up. Drive two-hours to Port Canaveral. Think we're lost. We're not. Keep going. Thanks, dadda. Board the ship. Successfully sneak two water bottles of vodka and two bottles of red wine on the ship. Thanks, dadda. Eat at the Buffet.
Make drink:
Monday: Wake up in Freeport. Eat Breakfast. Get off Ship.
Take Taxi to Port Lucaya Marketplace.
Go across the street to the beach.
Sunbathe.
Miss Captains Party while distracted at Liquor Tasting.
Dinner in Dining Room.
Go Dancing.
Tuesday: Wake up in Nassau. Eat Breakfast. Get off ship.
Take tour with Captain Kirk around the island.
Visit Fort Fincastle.
Visit the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.
Out to Senor Frogs.
Partake in local tradition of "sampling" the local brew, Kalik.
Dance.
Wednesday: Wake up at Sea. Go lay out. Adult deck is full so end up, of all places, by the slide. Plan for Bingo at 3. Eat Lunch (French Fries and Nacho Cheese). Find better spot. Move. Skip Bingo at 3. Lay out. Back to the room. Refresh. Redress. Caught the "PG-13" rated Dance show. Dinner in the Dining Room. Play Bingo. Watch Comedian Show. Dancing.
Pool Bar.
Overheard conversation which led to this picture...don't ask.
Thursday: Are rudely awoken at 8:45 A.M. and kicked off the ship. Kicked with a capital K. Drive home...prolly shouldn't have.
Other Funny Stuff:
Greta fell asleep with a piece of chocolate. Either in her hand or mouth. When she woke up it was all in her hair. ew. Greta lost Hannahs jacket and then found it at a dance club in Nassau. It was lost for at least a couple of hours. Greta lost her Debit Card in Nassau. Caught it in time but...yeah... Hannah spilled vodka and crystal light on Greta's sweater. That's the only thing I can think of that she did. Guess I'm still the wild one. The first and last night the ship was really rocky. We loved it but apparently a lot of people got sick. Hint: The more you drink, the less rocky it is. I still feel like I am swaying when I stand still. Almost four days later.
About The Glasses:
Hannah bought us those fabulous sunglasses. We wore them every day and every night. So much so that people started to recognize us by our glasses and the one night we didn't wear them, everyone asked where they were. Apparently our reputation preceeded us. A woman at our table said she heard we were party girls. We thought she must be mistaken.
The Week in Review:
I think I can safely speak for Hannah when I say we both had a super fantastic time. We look forward to next time when we can bring our boys with us. I definitely recommend cruising to anyone who has thought about it but never taken one. So worth it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment