
SoThere.com - An archive of letters written but never sent. Now collectively published for the world to see. Some haunting stuff in here. And yes, I searched for my name. No hits... phew!
Things My Girlfriend & I Have Argued About - One englishman's journal of (you would think) almost everything he and his girlfriend have argued about. It's a pretty funny list of incidents masquerading as his final "I'm Right!". The book has been published so he must have done something right.
Aled Lewis - A designer/illustrator who's tee shirt designs are funny, topical, and clever. Check it out.
Urban Art Camouflage - Bodies painted to camouflage with urban settings. Really cool stuff.

Urban Art Camouflage - Bodies painted to camouflage with urban settings. Really cool stuff.Hypnoteis - Are you an amateur photoshopper who wants to feel inadequate? Visit this site of Teis Albert. Graphic Designer who's work is pretty amazing...yeah. jealous.


The 12 Most Amazing Pools in the World - Care for a swim?


Incredible Hand Paintings - There are two pages of Guido Daniele's amazing talent. Make sure you visit both.

Mint - This site is a pretty awesome financial tool. After reading about it on Clark Howard's site, I've been trying it out for a couple months now. It's pretty comprehensive tool. Every day they download, catergorize and graph all of your finances automatically and send you a summary at the end of every week so you know exactly what you're blowing your wad on this week.

Mint - This site is a pretty awesome financial tool. After reading about it on Clark Howard's site, I've been trying it out for a couple months now. It's pretty comprehensive tool. Every day they download, catergorize and graph all of your finances automatically and send you a summary at the end of every week so you know exactly what you're blowing your wad on this week.
Wow, there's so much more that I discover every day but I think this should tide you over until then. Also, planning Jason's 30th Birthday party so hopefully I'll have something up on that soon! Happy surfing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment