Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Update

Sunday ,May 26th: Call me Dr. Greta...




Penny insists on scratching herself raw. I was forced to wrap a sock around her neck. Tell her she still looks pretty, she's a little self-concious.





Wednesday, May 30th: What I've Done to My Hair...


I highlighted it. I probably didn't leave it in long enough. Platinum highlights would look a little strange, no? Oh well. It's just hair. And nobody has noticed (save for J&S) so I guess it's not too bad...


Friday, June 1st: A Gunslinger Born...

Joy of joys. Guess what I found in the comic book store!

Are you ready for The Dark Tower by Marvel Comics? Please join me in drooling.














































Saturday, June 2nd: A Brewery "Tour"
We ventured out to Abita Springs for a complimentary tour of the brewery.

Tour-Schmour. Let's just call this what it really is. Free beer!











Sunday, June 3rd: Book Crossing Registration


This is a box of books my mom gave to me to donate to the goodwill. But I have better plans for them...stay tuned for more book crossing updates.

0 comments: