Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Best Page in the Universe

Let's catch up shall we?

I finished the website. Actually, I overloaded on it. I'm sick of looking at it and I don't have too much creative freedom with it since it's a business one. Whatev. Go look if you want.

I am in the market for a new car. I want a 2005 or above with good gas mileage and a really low price. I am considering Toyotas, Hondas, and Nissans and possibly even Saturns (although Jason carries some sort of unexplainable grudge towards Saturn Manufacturers). Hit me up if you got somethin'.

I've spent a lot of time reading this site. It's effing hilarious if you think being mean to little kids and sarcastic crass humor is funny. I do. So go look.

Last night, Penny and Sadie were on the bed together. At the same time! Big, big breakthrough. Penny has been sleeping with me. Curled up against my belly or in the crook of my arm. LOVE it.

I spent $300 at Express last week. Retrospectively, I'm very thrilled about it. I got a new purse. This is signficant if you know how long I carried the Luella Bartley bag around. I'm ready to cut my hair and possibly put some red in it as long as it doesnt look like our accountant's too much.

I still think it's the polite thing to do to ask if its ok to invite someone i don't know to a night out event we had planned between us.

I understand that I need to call Hannah but she must understand that I hate the phone and am very busy this month. Why can't she email like normal folks? Stupid junior league.

I am trying to plan a week long "just to visit" trip up to Atlanta during the third week of July. Trying being the operative word there. Would like to take my sister to the Cabbage Patch Kids General Hospital.

I need to pee.

I wish I had known Kevin wasn't going to be here today. I could have brought my laundry.

My cousin is moving to New Orleans later this year. I am delighted because he is a cool cat who does social work and because his mom is the one who told me she didnt think they should rebuild it when I was evacuated no less. Need a place for him so he doesnt have to couch crash at my place and a job for him.

I made the mistake of asking for a new vacumn for my birthday. What!? Dammit. NOW I'm old. Now everytime I talk about the Wii, Jason says "Oh no. you already said..." Loser.

Remind me to send my mom Jeff Buckley's new years prayer.

I still have to pee.

I know there is a pecan pie back there in the fridge. And pasta alfredo, and mushroom sauce. Drrroooll, mushroom sauce.

I am still adamant on not getting married. However, I have these moments now where I feel like I'm gonna miss out on something everyone gets to have. I just wanna wear the dress. I want to wear my grandmothers dress. Have considered hiring a fake officiant and not getting a license. We're already married for all common purposes. What the hell does that phrase mean anyways? For all common purposes...

Yesterday Jacques went to the store and bought cleaning supplies. He bought me a box of Kleenex. When I asked why, he said he doesnt know. Am suspicious.

Dammit I hate the garbage company that we use. The guy just pulls up and honks the horn. Get your lazy ass out of the truck and open the gate yourself, loser.

This week is the last big push of the month. We had a big month. Speaking of work...yes, I do actually have work to do.

kisses!

0 comments: