A List of foods I dont eat and why I wont eat them:
Ketchup - ick. too sugary.
Shrimp - too rubbery
Crawfish - Two words: poop line.
Lettuce or Tomato on Hot Sandwiches - again, ick. If I want to eat a piece of soggy green tissue paper, I'll do just that. Supposed to be cold.
Ranch Dressing - What is this supposed to taste like? Lard? Buttermilk? Show me the ranch plant, the natural plant that gives ranch it's flavor and I will eat it.
Dr. Pepper - Again, what is this supossed to taste like? Prune soda? I have an issue with things where I don't know the natural ingredients in them. You should too. If you don't know what it is, don't put it in your mouth. That rule should be number two on a list of Food Rules behind number one, which is: Don't screw with people that handle your food.
Oysters - Like swallowing a mouthful of spit.
Snails - Tastes like dirt.
Beets - taste like snails.
Ham - Too salty. I do love bacon however. Strange, i know.
Tequila - Once, at my nineteenth birthday party, I had thirteen shots of tequila and promptly passed the eff out. It was fun but I'll never do it again.
Processed Cheese Food - This includes the pre-sliced, pre-wrapped American Cheese; cheez whiz, or nacho cheese. For some reason I do like the Papa John's cheese sauce. With cheese sticks. In a tub of gruyere. Yyyeeeeaaaah.
Jason makes the most disgusting soup with a packet of Campbells powdered chicken noodle soup and a stack of saltine crackers. It's like manilla colored mush. He also says I don't like any Cajun food from New Orleans, which is mainly true. I think I already listed most of the main ingredients in Cajun/Creole food earlier but to add: I don't like po-boys, gumbo and jambalaya (provided they dont contain seafood) are just eh, muffalettas are good, i guess (provided i can pick the ham off), also: mayonaise,
If you're still reading/interested, here's a list of my favorite foods:
Boiled Peanuts, Popcorn, Pickles, Cheese, German Food, Southern Food, Caprese Salads, Spinach, Checkers Fries, Candy, Cookie dough, rainbow chip icing, most sweets for that matter, this wild mushroom sauce that Ms. Lu makes, Mom's Spinach and Tuna Casserole, there's more but I'm done with this list. I think there may be some work to do. Although I would be the only one in the office doing actual work at this moment. Bitter.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment