Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Strength of My Convictions...


Monday, I quit smoking in the car. Yes, I realize it was only yesterday but it's going pretty well so far. Soon, I will quit smoking in the office. (yes, we smoke in the office and it's awful). Then April 21st is our quit date. I trust you all will hold me to my convictions and please try as hard as you possibly can not to piss me off during the last week of April. Here are some reasons for my wanting to quit.
1. Save money 2. Be Healthier 3. I'd like to stay on BC and the risks are significantly higher for women who smoke 4. I won't have to go outside in the freezing cold or sweltering heat anymore 5. It's ugly and an inconvienience 6. It contributes to early aging. 7. It ruins taste buds.
That's all I can think of for now but I think #2 emcompasses A LOT. So, wish me luck!

0 comments: